MMP350 Week 01: Overview
- Review the syllabus
- Discuss course deliverables
- Review the basic structure of a web-page, from both the perspective of architecture (front, middle and back-end), and assets
- Review how inheritance and styling conflicts are resolved in CSS.
- Review different ways of selecting groups of elements in CSS.
- Review of the three tier web model
- Review of HTTP requests
- Review of how cascading style sheets handle conflicts between elements, classes and element ids.
- Difference between position fixed, absolute, static and relative in HTML.
Homework: Finish the exercises contained in the class files.